Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Amazing Meeting - where?

I was just reading about "The Amaz!ng Meeting (TAM)", a "celebration of science, skepticism and critical thinking" that just took place in Las Vegas (Apparently even atheists have a problem with Hadarat Nashim).
Anyway, I found it very confusing - I thought that everyone knows that this type of conference isn't suitable for Vegas, isn't the Atheist Conventionin LA?


PS - sorry that this blog has been so quiet lately, I recently started a new job and have had less free time :)

2 comments:

Mighty Garnel Ironheart said...

I don't believe in atheist meetings.

Michael Sedley said...

Well, as Taranto said:
Why in the world would anyone want to go? They must really believe in their cause.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304388004577529680052846846.html?mod=djemBestOfTheWeb_h