Sunday, September 28, 2008

Shana Tova

It's late, I just got home from the marathon Erev Rosh HaShana Slichot. There are many things I would like to write about, but just don't have energy right now...

I'd love to write about the wonderful Tiyul Slichot I went on with my son's class last Thursday night

I feel that I need to address the issue of shuls in Modi'in, particularly here in Buchman where we have a grand total of ZERO dedicated shul buildings.

Tshuva - as Ellul draws to a close, I'd love to follow up on my tshuva psot from the beginning of the month.

Politics, there are elections in New Zealand coming up where it looks like they'll elect a Jewish Prime Minister, the US also has elections in a few weeks, not to mention here in Modi'in where we have municipal elections in November, I have opinions on all of the above that I'd love to share,

But as I said, it's late and I have a busy day tomorrow, so I just wanted to wish all my readers and all of Klal Yisrael a Shana Tova, that it should be a year of peace, health, happiness, and achdut for all Am Yisrael and the entire world -
Ohh - and in case you missed it, here's a quick greeting from the US presidential candidates:

No comments: